The Sonoma County Fair runs from July 24 to August 9. The Sonoma County Democratic Party will have a booth at the fair, and WDC will be providing staffing for two days: Saturday, July 25, and Saturday, August 1. We’re looking for volunteers (who get free admission to the fair on the day they are …
Tag: Sonoma County Fair
Contact John Broughton (johnbroughton @ comcast.net ) for further information regarding the club or this website, or Rick Massell (rickm @ sonic.net) for information regarding the club’s programs.
Next meeting – January 21, 2021
Our next virtual (Zoom) meeting is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, January 21st, at 5:30 p.m..
The main presentation will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m., with a 30 minutes of optional “social time”, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Assembly District – Election of California Democratic Party Delegates
- Actions for the Senate races in Georgia
- November 2020 voter guides and endorsements
- Meet the candidates! Windsor Town Council candidates to speak to the club
- SCUIC and critical issues for Sonoma County’s workers and residents – meeting of 7/23/2020