On Thursday, November 12, and Thursday, November 19, at 8 p.m., KRCB (channel 22 on Comcast) will be showing a two-part documentary that explores the diverse forces which have come to shape one of California’s iconic rivers—The Russian River—forces which also impact rivers and watersheds throughout the world. The documentary examines how the Russian River has …
Contact John Broughton (johnbroughton @ comcast.net ) for further information regarding the club or this website, or Rick Massell (rickm @ sonic.net) for information regarding the club’s programs.
Next meeting – January 21, 2021
Our next virtual (Zoom) meeting is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, January 21st, at 5:30 p.m..
The main presentation will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m., with a 30 minutes of optional “social time”, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Assembly District – Election of California Democratic Party Delegates
- Actions for the Senate races in Georgia
- November 2020 voter guides and endorsements
- Meet the candidates! Windsor Town Council candidates to speak to the club
- SCUIC and critical issues for Sonoma County’s workers and residents – meeting of 7/23/2020