It’s October 8th, and all Sonoma County registered voters should have received a vote-by-mail ballot by now. There are a lot of statewide ballot propositions to vote on, as well as the presidential race, a Congressional race, a California legislative race, and two Windsor council races. Windsor residents will also be voting on four county …
October 8, 2020 archive
Contact John Broughton (johnbroughton @ comcast.net ) for further information regarding the club or this website, or Rick Massell (rickm @ sonic.net) for information regarding the club’s programs.
We don’t have a definite date for our next virtual (Zoom) meeting. But we’re thinking about discussing the state and county ballot propositions that Windsor voters will see when they vote.
If/when we have our next meeting, it again won’t be at the regular time – rather, it will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m., with a 30 minutes of optional “social time”, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Assembly District – Election of California Democratic Party Delegates
- Actions for the Senate races in Georgia
- November 2020 voter guides and endorsements
- Meet the candidates! Windsor Town Council candidates to speak to the club
- SCUIC and critical issues for Sonoma County’s workers and residents – meeting of 7/23/2020