The Windsor Democratic Club will have a business meeting on Saturday, November 21st, from noon to 2 p.m., to discuss possible programs and speakers for our regular fourth-Thursday meetings in 2016. The meeting is at our regular place – Windsor Round Table Pizza. Everyone is welcome – bring your ideas! And if you can’t make …
Tag: business meeting
Contact John Broughton (johnbroughton @ comcast.net ) for further information regarding the club or this website, or Rick Massell (rickm @ sonic.net) for information regarding the club’s programs.
Next meeting – January 21, 2021
Our next virtual (Zoom) meeting is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, January 21st, at 5:30 p.m..
The main presentation will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m., with a 30 minutes of optional “social time”, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Assembly District – Election of California Democratic Party Delegates
- Actions for the Senate races in Georgia
- November 2020 voter guides and endorsements
- Meet the candidates! Windsor Town Council candidates to speak to the club
- SCUIC and critical issues for Sonoma County’s workers and residents – meeting of 7/23/2020