Mark your calendars: the Sonoma County Democratic Central Committee’s annual “Crab Feed” dinner has been moved from its usual last Friday in February. It’s now on Friday, 4 March, 2016, at the Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building, 1351 Maple St., in Santa Rosa. Cocktails, auction, and raffle from 5:30 p.m. Dinner at 7 p.m. Keynote Speaker: Dave Jones, …
Tag: Crab feed
Contact John Broughton (johnbroughton @ comcast.net ) for further information regarding the club or this website, or Rick Massell (rickm @ sonic.net) for information regarding the club’s programs.
Next meeting – January 21, 2021
Our next virtual (Zoom) meeting is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, January 21st, at 5:30 p.m..
The main presentation will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m., with a 30 minutes of optional “social time”, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Assembly District – Election of California Democratic Party Delegates
- Actions for the Senate races in Georgia
- November 2020 voter guides and endorsements
- Meet the candidates! Windsor Town Council candidates to speak to the club
- SCUIC and critical issues for Sonoma County’s workers and residents – meeting of 7/23/2020